qualityculture Ltd agrees to provide and the customer to take and pay for the training courses supplied under this agreement. NLP UK Training is the name used by qualityculture Limited to provide NLP related services.
These terms and conditions apply to:
- Courses supplied on a customer’s premises
- Courses supplied in another location
- Public courses and open programmes
- Online self study courses
For in-house training qualityculture limited will invoice for any days delivered at the end of the calendar month and the client agrees to pay within 30 days from the date of invoice.
For public, online courses and open programmes, bookings can be secured with a Purchase Order Number; with payment in full via invoice; or at the time of booking via WorldPay. We are able to accept payment via Visa & Mastercard
In some circumstances qualityculture limited may offer a monthly, interest free payment plan option for the client to pay in stages. Full payment must be made 30 days prior to commencement of the course. A payment plan will be agreed verbally with the client and then set up via FuturePay. Booking will be secured with first payment. To cancel, the client must contact qualityculture limited directly. Cancellation/refund terms below apply.
In-company programmes and workshops
If the customer cancels or changes the date of any programme or workshops within 30 days of the start then qualityculture limited, at its discretion, will invoice the customer for the full agreed day rate and the customer agrees to pay the same within 30 days from the date of invoice.
Public courses/open programmes
If a delegate cancels a place on a public course; Neuro Lingustic Programming (NLP), Hypnotherapy or Time Line TherapyTM the following will apply:
- Pre course materials that have been issued cannot be refunded under any circumstances (£400 plus VAT).
- Cancellation within 30 days of the course commencement, there will be no refund of any fees paid. However they will be offered the option of transferring to a new course for a reduced fee of £500 plus VAT. Please note only one transfer allowed per person.
- Cancellation within 30-60 days of start of course, refund of fee paid less pre course materials less £300 plus VAT. However they will be offered the option of transferring to a new course free of charge. Please note only one transfer allowed per person. This does not apply to Master Practitioner, where a fee of £500 plus VAT will be charged. Only one transfer per person will be allowed.
- Cancellation 60 days plus from the start of the course, a full refund of fees paid less cost of pre course materials. However they will be offered the option of transferring to a new course free of charge. Please note only one transfer allowed per person. This does not apply to Master Practitioner, where a fee of £500 plus VAT will be charged. Only one transfer per person will be allowed.
Online self study courses
These programmes are non-refundable unless the online course materials have not been accessed. In this case, the delegate is entitled to a full refund within 14 days of purchase.
qualityculture limited reserve the right to cancel any courses which do not have sufficient numbers of delegates booked to ensure the customer the optimum group learning experience and in this case will offer a place on a future course.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The courses are provided under this agreement at the customer’s request. The customer accepts that he/she is responsible for verifying that the courses are suitable for their requirements. qualityculture Limited will use all reasonable skill and care in the preparation and presentation. Our trainers are professionally qualified and competent to present the courses or workshops which they deliver. The NLP, Hypnotherapy and Time Line Therapy TM Practitioner courses and Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) are all accredited.
In company training will be prepared and delivered in accordance with the written proposal. Public courses will be delivered in accordance with the content provided on the websites though the trainer may tailor content to the needs of the delegates present; nlpuktraining.com and qualityculture.co.uk
qualityculture shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to property nor for any consequential or economic or other losses of any kind howsoever caused. We hold current public liability insurance appropriate to the level of the services provided. Clients may request the amounts insured if they are not provided within a proposal.